1. Yup, blogging has taken a back burner to life. I'm pretty sure y'all are used to that happening to me by now.
2. Sunday's are laundry days. Actually managed to get an early start and my last load is in the dryer. Barely any of it is put away, but at least it's clean. That's a start.
3. There are less than two weeks to Tyler's first birthday and his party. Trying not to freak our but there are still more things on our list than I'm comfortable with.
4. What I am comfortable with? The burger bar I'm planning. I consulted with two of my favorite eaters and it's going to be awesome. Here's hoping I manage to blog about it.
5. I hired Ty's photographer to do his 12 month pics and to take them thru out the party. Since I'm getting the images on a disk, that post might actually happen.
6. The other day J told me I sounded like the narrator on Bridezillas. One of the best compliment ever! I love her!
7. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. For the most part. I can think of one example where it doesn't. The broke Bridezilla is scheduled to come back to work tomorrow. NO ONE is excited. (not kidding)
8. So I read 50 Shades of Grey. For the most part it's drivel. Got the book from a coworker (there was no way I was paying for it). I tried to Wikipedia the second book but of course it doesn't have an entry. Might have to read (think: liberally skim) to find out what happens to these train wrecks we're calling characters.
9. We got a grill. J fired it up last night. No, there aren't any pictures. Y'all know I don't do smoke! So yeah, it's highly unlikely that I'll actually use the thing myself. Kinda like J and my KitchenAid mixer. *shrug*
10. Crap, I just realized I'm out of reading material. Any suggestions?
11. I wanna try eyelash extensions. I love mascara but I hate having to take it off. If I can wear them with my glasses this could be a game changed - lol.
12. I love watermelon. Seriously. I love it. Definitely my favorite red fruit. Did you know that J barely tolerates it?! I know, my husband is an alien. LOL.