Babs does these and the promts always seem so easy and low-pressure.
- At a gathering of your usual social group, who’s almost certain to show up last? Probably me. With my work girlfriends I'm always the one who has to check the email real quick or go in the bathroom. Rarely do we have a hard stop and start time with our lunches - which is a blessing.
- Of chores that must be done this weekend, which will you probably complete last, and why? Putting away the laundry. I generally get it clean but it takes forever to get it all put away. On top of that, its time to transition Ty out of his current wardrobe which is never fun. It'll take weeks to get the clothes all sorted and situated.
- Some TV remote controls have a “last” button. If you were to turn your TV on now and hit the “last” button on the remote, which channel would you be taken to? ESPN/NFL network or some other sports channel. Hubs, not me (but you already knew that).
- Your task is to try one scoop of ice cream per day until every one of thirty-one flavors is consumed. Which do you save for last? Oooh, either a cookies-n-cream or something with caramel mixed in.
- When did you last have an awful meal in a restaurant? Hmm, I honestly can't remember. Maybe I've blocked out the experience?